Well this is where the real hard work starts and one of the area’s most people run a mile from is connecting with new people. I know that we have all been there in the past and some of us are there right now but it is one of the most enjoyable aspects of build a business online.
There are many affiliate marketing tools that are essential to your success online, these include blogs, capture pages and affiliate training. However I have noticed that one tool seems to be overlooked by so many people and it is costing them their financial security.
One of the most important aspects of network marketing and affiliate marketing is the ability to easily communicate with leads, prospects and team members. The best tool that I have found for doing this is Skype.
I am still amazed by how many people I talk to on a daily basis that doesn’t have Skype. In fact I would say that it is more than half. As far as affiliate marketing tools go I would say that Skype is second only to your blog, it really is that important.
By the end of this article you will have an understanding as to why Skype is important and if you are not a user what you have been missing out on.
1) It’s free to use with other Skype member and free to download, no monthly subscription and very low cost calls to non Skype users.
2) You can do conference calls using video for up to 20 people at a time, again all free as long as they are Skype members.
3) You can files and documents and much faster than through email.
4) You can setup chat rooms within Skype for different groups you have, these stay online 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
5) You can call another Skype user anywhere in the world and stay online talking to them forever and it will never cost a penny.
6) You can send instant message to other users, this is very powerful.
7) You can access Facebook through Skype and keep people updated with what you are doing just from your Skype window.
8) Need to share your desk top with somebody? No problem you do that as well.
9) There are also 100s of apps you can download and use to suit your individual needs.
This has to part a part of your affiliate marketing tools as much as your blog. Anyone involved with internet marketing, network marketing or affiliate marketing should make themselves available at all times, plus it should be easy for people to find you.
Skype offers you so much in the way of communications and when it’s free you can’t dismiss it as a fad. Today the world is shrinking and thanks to the advent of social media we can build a global business from the comfort of our own homes.
This tool makes it so much easier for you to connect with people and help them achieve their goals.