Once you start affiliate marketing and you signup or join many different web sites, you will become inundated with more offers by other affiliate marketers than you can imagine. These offers will be free software, free training or free anything to get you to sign up. You will have one affiliate telling you how great another affiliate is promoting their product as the best mouse trap ever made. Beware the offers to make your business internet money online opportunity successful for you because there is price!
Once you start affiliate marketing and you join the many different web sites, you will become inundated with more offers by other affiliate marketers than you can imagine. These offers will be from free software to free training to free anything to get you to sign up. Many sights will offer to train you for $1.00 initially but a monthly fee will be extracted from you thereafter. You will have one affiliate telling you how great another affiliate is promoting their product as the best mouse trap ever made. Beware the offers to make your business internet money online opportunity successful for you because there is a price!
The key is sifting through all this information and being smarter than the offers. Some are very good and very valid. Unfortunately, if you are a part timer and new to this industry you dont know the ropes and dont know which ones are good or bad. Im going to tell you some important things to keep in mind to avoid getting caught and losing money needlessly.
Here are seven things you need to know to help your business internet money online opportunity avoid losing money:
1. “Only you know whether something is good or not. Take all the free offers you can get and learn as much as you can. Beware of the offer to start a course or program for free by signing up and giving your email address and information that you will be billed in following months. What they are banking on (quite literally) is that you will sign up and get too busy to remember to cancel your subscription or offer and be billed in subsequent months. Some programs are legit but many are affiliates trying to sell you anything to make a dollar.
2. Beware the affiliate who promotes another affiliate. This is the classic case of whose watching the hen house? The wolf, right? You can get caught up in a scam where one affiliate, and it may be the same affiliate with a different email or pen name, promotes his product as the best thing since sliced bread. Its hard for you to know for sure so contact your friends at your blog site or online and ask them. You can even pose the question to Google or the Better Business Bureau. Do your home work and verify who you are going to give your hard earned limited money will provide you a worthwhile benefit.
3. Go to blog sights and ask questions about what you want to know. When you do a Google search on something youre not sure of, you will receive the Google top rated answer. That answer may not be the best or even the right one. It could be that an affiliate who has figured out how to get to the top rated site and who wants you to pay him your money. You might then sign up for something that sounds like a fantastic offer and out goes the money from your credit card account without you checking on its legitimacy. Again, do your homework and research. Check with trusted bloggers and friends who can help you identify offers that are legitimate.
4. “Read the fine print. We most often are conditioned to believe we will get a 30 Day Money Back Guarantee. You need to read the fine print to know if this is 30 days from invoice date, shipping date, or receipt date. There can be a big difference in the length of time you have between all three. Also, even though this seems to be the standard offer by most retailers, it is not law but only a guarantee by the retailer. If you have it in writing, and be sure you do, you can go to a court of law to get arbitration or resolution but we all know what that means? Lawyers, time and that adds up to money! So be very, very sure the company that provides this policy is reputable. Also, beware of the presentation that alludes to you giving you 30 days to look over their product but in the fine print, they say they will bill you a shorter time period such as 9 days. That one almost got me. If I hadnt read the fine print I would have assumed I had 30 days and when I received my next credit card bill I would have had a rude awakening.
5. Be sure to follow-up and cancel your subscription. When you sign up for 30 days and try something that ends up not providing what it said it would do, dont forget to cancel it. If you dont you will be paying needlessly for something that you either arent using or wasnt worth buying. Be sure and put a note in your calendar to cancel well within the 30 days if the product fails to meet your expectations. This is just simple common sense.
6. If you use a credit card, review your records often to be sure your identity isnt stolen. You might be doing everything right and covered all your bases but whenever you give your credit card number out, there is the risk it will be passed to someone who shouldnt have it.
7. Keep good and accurate records of what you sign up for and what you cancel. When you get a receipt, keep it, file it and remember where you put it. Trust me on this. At some point in time you will need to review it and find out what you paid for. Also, note what the cancelation policy is and if you have 30 days, mark the date on your calendar. If the product fails to do for you what it led you to believe, cancel it. If you dont, you very quickly could be paying 20 dollars here and 30 dollars there that will mount up quickly for bad products!
In conclusion, remember this one thing. Only you will make your business internet money online opportunity a success.
If you want the best resource to teach you how to start your business internet money online opportunity go to 4-Day Money Making Blueprint OR go to SEM Business Blueprint.